Tuesday, December 11, 2012

D&R Apothecary/Hit Polish - Aquarelle

Today's post is a polish I have had for a while and can't believe I haven't tried it before now! When I purchased this polish it was from the etsy store D&R Apothecary, but since then they have changed the name of their polish store to Hit Polish. You can go check out their fabulous polishes HERE. The name of this polish is Aquarelle. This polish has so much fun matte glitter packed into it! There is matte white bar glitter, matte light pink squares, mini matte aqua hexes, and tiny matte lilac hex. Pastel goodness!

Here is a bottle shot:

I decided to layer this over China Glaze For Audrey:
This is 2 coats of For Audrey and 2 coats of Aquarelle. The application was perfect. Lots of glitter on the brush each time with  no fishing! So pretty!!!



Love this!!! Reminds me of spring! You can also go check out their website HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Just picking up some pictures for my listings and saw these. Darling Diva has a polish with this name too! xo

    ReplyDelete