Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pretty & Polished - Everybody Loves Penguin

Fun fun fun polish today!!! This one comes from Chelsea over at Pretty & Polished, one of my favorite indie brands!!! This is part of her new Holiday collection which comes out this week! You can buy it HERE in her Etsy store. Also, go check her blog site out HERE and go like her facebook page HERE! Ok...now on to the polish. This one is called Everybody Loves Penguin which is a white based polish with small yellow hex glitter and various sizes of black hex glitter. Bottle shot:

I did use one coat of Sinful Colors Snow Me White as a base coat just to make the white stand out brighter. Followed by 2 coats of Everybody Loves Penguin.





Not much fishing involved here, although I did place those large black hexes where I wanted them. Which is normal for glitter of that size. I was in love with this one as soon as I saw the swatch, and it didn't disappoint! And I know it's a winter polish, but it can double as a Steelers polish for me! Yay!  Thanks again Chelsea for this fabulous polish!  :)  More from her holiday collection coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment