Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Jordana - Carnival

Happy Tuesday!! Today I have another very affordable polish to show you guys! This is made by Jordana and it's called Carnival. This one is actually a very close dupe of Deborah Lippmann Across The Universe....which costs about $18. This Jordana polish cost me $2.99 and I bought it HERE at Cherry Culture.  Ok...on to the pics.

This is 3 coats of Carnival on it's own. No base color.





Gorgeous!!! It's a fabulous jelly sandwich! Gosh I love when super cheap polishes look just as good or better than the expensive ones!! Then for fun I threw on a matte top coat.


Also awesome!! I think a matte finish on this one is so cool because you can see the individual gllitter so much  better.  This polish is also available at most KMarts and also at www.jordanacosmetics.com



No comments:

Post a Comment