Friday, September 28, 2012

Nail Pattern Boldness - Flipping Out Hard

Neon goodness!!! Boy I don't think I will ever get tired of neon nail polish. Even in the winter. LOL. I purchased this polish from her Etsy store here. Also go check out her facebook page here. Flipping Out Hard is a clear base polish with TONS of matte blue, green and yellow neon glitter.

Once again...I decided to try it out over a few different base colors. From left to right: China Glaze Towel Boy Toy, China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard, China Glaze Sun Kissed and Sinful Colors Snow Me White.
All photos are 2 coats of base polish and 2 coats of Flipping Out Hard plus a top coat of Seche Vite.





Then I decided to put a top coat of NYC Matte Me Crazy. I just love matte glitter with a matte top coat!!!




So I pretty much love this over all 4 colors. I did remove this though and repaint all my nails again using the green base coat. I've been wearing it now for 2 days and can't stop looking at it! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment