Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lush Lacquer - Lite Brite

Oooooooh another fabulous indie polish for you!!!! One of my favorites that I have tried so far!!! This one is made by Lush Lacquer and it is called Lite Brite. You can get this from their Etsy shop here. Also go check out their facebook page here!!  This polish looks like like it's namesake......reminds me of when I was a kid!

 This is an extremely fun polish. It's a ton of jewel tone square and hex glitters in different sizes all in a clear base. I decided that it would stand out against a black base so I went with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Black Out then 2 coats of Lite Brite. Topped off with a coat of Seche Vite.



The glitter applied perfectly with no fishing around. I especially liked the occasional giant hex pieces. I wore it like that for a day then decided to see what it would look like with a matte top coat. AHHHHHHH!! I swear matte makes everything better.


I got like a bazillion compliments and also had to let a girl in my zumba class borrow it cause she liked it so much. Yet another great polish from Lush Lacquer!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment