Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lush Lacquer - Chubby Checker(Chubby Bubby)

Yes, I know it's been a few days since my last post. Weekends are so hectic sometimes! I do have 2 polishes to show you today though! :)  First off I will show you Chubby Checker(also known as Chubby Bubby) from Lush Lacquer. This can be purchased at their Etsy shop here: Lush Lacquer. This cute polish could totally be worn by itself with full coverage in 2-3 coats but I decided to use it as a layering polish and put it over Wet N Wild On A Trip.

This polish has all sorts of fun black and white glitter shapes in it. Hexes, bars, squares, and circles. It looked amazing on!! This was one coat of the Wet N Wild and 2 coats of Chubby Checker(Chubby Bubby).




I used one top coat of Seche Vite and it wasn't bumpy at all. It also had a little bit of a shiny golden hint to it when turning your nails in the light. Yet another great polish from Lush Lacquer!


No comments:

Post a Comment